Wednesday 29 June 2011

for gods sake just leave me alone!

So i just got a txt msg from an ex asking me why i was at his friends house last night. Pretty sure i was at home all day yesterday, and last night was spent watching disney movies.

I felt an immediate rush of anxiety and now feel like I'm going to throw up even though I did nothing wrong. I even feel like I'm going to cry, as well as maybe like i want to punch something. I no longer want to study today, and pretty much all I want to do is lie in bed. He says he doesn't want me to fuck things up with his girl... why would i care about his girl!!??? Why would me being at his friends even have anything to do with his girl???!! WHY THE FUCK CAN"T PEOPLE JUST BE FRIENDLY AND TRUSTING AND WHY CAN'T EXS JUST FUCK OFF!!

To be honest what an ex I never see says shouldn't effect me at all. I don't understand why 2 or 3 txt msgs can bring out such strong emotions. It makes me soooo angry that i let these feelings in sometimes :(

No comments: