Sunday 3 July 2011

finally....

Told the ex to get out of my life, as suggested by my therapist, and that i didnt need his hurtful selfish bullshit and that i had more important things to worry about rather than his petty issues with me and the fact that he can't move on, or doesnt want to let me move on. Was really hard, i didnt let him get a word in at all in case he tried to convince me i was wrong again. Thought i was going to cry when i did it and felt so guilty afterwards. Telling people i don't want them in my life is not something i can manage to do very well. Kinda goes against my need to have everyone like me. Glad its over now. Deleted his number so I can't go back on my word and all his friends numbers too so i don't try ask them for it.

Who would've thought it would be so hard to get rid of something so damaging to my self esteem. Sigh.

2 comments:

Alex said...

the crazy making, trying to convince you that you are wrong reminded me of this website http://www.youarenotcrazy.com/ it's a good site, might not be actually pertinent to the situation but it migth be good to have a look through, out of the fog is a good site too.

Borderline Lil said...

Good for you, this can only be a step forward and towards a more positive future. No-one needs exes dragging them down/back.